Bone Therapeutics SA is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of cell therapy products to address unmet medical needs in orthopedics and other diseases . At the forefront of science and medicine and leader in its field, the Company is developing innovative regenerative products, containing bone-forming cells, using its proprietary stem cell-based technology platform. With its strong portfolio of clinical programs (Phase II and Phase III) and preclinical programs, Bone Therapeutics is organized as a “mini-pharma”, with departments for preclinical research, clinical studies, quality control, quality assurance, regulation and administration.
Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will be moved to à Louvain-la-Neuve as from September 2021.
To strengthen our growing organization, Bone Therapeutics is looking for a
Project Manager (F/M)
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will ensure the Project Management of several scientific and regulatory projects in parallel.
Responsibilities and main activities
- Develop and monitor objectives, milestones and timetables for achieving intermediate and overall project goals;
- Set up, develop and monitor risks management plan of the different projects and ensure a mitigation plan is in place;
- Ensure efficient and accurate transmission of project scope and timelines to the different departments involved;
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies and provides support in prioritizing projects when needed;
- Perform tracking of deliverables;
- Support ongoing project team meetings, managing the agenda and meeting minutes;
- Conduct regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes;
- You hold a Master degree or PhD in Life Science;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in project management in pharmaceutical or biotech company;
- You have excellent multitasking and tracking skills;
- You demonstrate expertise in interacting with a multidisciplinary team, and to drive to consensus;
- You demonstrate experience with dealing with high pressure timelines and deliver on time;
- Having good knowledge of GMP and biologic process development and manufacturing is a plus;
- You master MS Office and Project Management software;
- You are fluent in English and in French;
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, you are flexible, can-do attitude and problem solver
- We offer you a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with your expertise and experience.
- Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to à Louvain-la-Neuve as from September 2021.
This opportunity to join a dynamic quickly growing company sounds appealing to you? You want to be involved in the development of innovative research products with medical applications? Do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter (with reference 2021/03/PM) to Valérie Chapelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Bone Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Bone Therapeutics employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Bone Therapeutics. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position because of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. We thank you for your understanding.
Apply to this job