Bone Therapeutics SA is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of cell therapy products to address unmet medical needs in orthopedics and other diseases . At the forefront of science and medicine and leader in its field, the Company is developing innovative regenerative products, containing bone-forming cells, using its proprietary stem cell-based technology platform. With its strong portfolio of clinical programs (Phase II and Phase III) and preclinical programs, Bone Therapeutics is organized as a “mini-pharma”, with departments for preclinical research, process development, clinical studies, quality control, quality assurance, regulation and administration.
Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from first quarter 2022.
To strengthen our growing organization, Bone Therapeutics is looking for a
Laboratory Support Technician(F/M)
Reporting to the QC Manager , you will play an important role in supporting the company’s laboratories multi-users (R&D, QC, Process Development).
Responsibilities and main activities
- You are responsible for the Laboratories equipment’s management, including the following tasks:
- Perform the daily and weekly check of all laboratories equipment’s;
- Organize the preventive and curative maintenance of the equipment’s;
- Oversee the timely and adequate qualification of the different equipment’s ; You are the contact point for the external suppliers and internal users;
- Ensure an up-to-date maintenance/qualification list and related procedures (IQ/OQ/PQ, URS…);
- Review the qualification/maintenance file;
- Participate in the writing and revision of deviation related to equipment (maintenance/ qualification or issue);
- Perform some internal qualification/maintenance;
- Support for the management and optimization of budget related to equipment’s maintenance and qualification.
- You are responsible for managing the stocks , including the following tasks:
- Purchase orders and reception of the laboratories materials;
- Follow-up the release of GMP material;
- Stock inventory ; Ensure minimal stock availabilities;
- Follow-up expiration dates.
- You ensure that the laboratories’ housekeeping is organized (order, lab coats management, logbook control, …).
- You’re responsible of the follow-up of the liquid nitrogen supply.
- You’re responsible for waste management.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Logistics or other adequate field;
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the related field;
- GMP knowledge and quality mindset
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, you are flexible, can-do attitude and problem solver;
- Strong team spirit with ability to work autonomously and manage your priorities;
- Rigorous and organized you are continuous improvement oriented;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French are required and good basis in English).
- You master the Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- We offer you a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with your expertise and experience.
- Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from 1st quarter 2022.
This opportunity to join a dynamic quickly growing company sounds appealing to you? You want to be involved in the development of innovative research products with medical applications? Do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter (with reference 2021/02/LS) to Valérie Chapelle: email@example.com
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Bone Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Bone Therapeutics employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Bone Therapeutics. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position because of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. We thank you for your understanding.
Apply to this job