Bone Therapeutics SA is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of cell therapy products to address unmet medical needs in orthopedics and other diseases . At the forefront of science and medicine and leader in its field, the Company is developing innovative regenerative products, containing bone-forming cells, using its proprietary stem cell-based technology platform. With its strong portfolio of clinical programs (Phase II and Phase III) and preclinical programs, Bone Therapeutics is organized as a “mini-pharma”, with departments for preclinical research, clinical studies, quality control, quality assurance, regulation and administration.
Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from first quarter 2022.
To strengthen our growing organization, Bone Therapeutics is looking for a
Cell Therapy Research Assistant (F/M)
Reporting to the Cell Therapy Director , you will play a significant role in the company’s Cell Therapy development. You will join the R&D team and will be in charge of the design and realization of experimental protocols for different projects. You will be responsible for the good quality running of cell therapy experiments as well as actively participate to the development and characterization of innovative cell therapy products.
Responsibilities and main activities
- You execute Cell Therapy Team R&D programs, laboratory experiments : cell culture, cell characterization and development of cell-based assays.
- You conduct experiments in order to produce reliable and precise data required for the different R&D programs.
- You are responsible for the quality of your results in terms of reliability, timing and reporting.
- You collaborate to the development and improvement of the team methods and write SOP’s and reports.
- You participate to the general functioning of the lab: ordering and maintaining stocks and resources
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Life Science;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in R&D lab.
- Previous cell culture experience and multi-parameter flow cytometry.
- Mastering of Cell Therapy R&D techniques such as transfection/transduction, ELISA, RT-PCR, immunofluorescence, and reporter assays.
- You are familiar with data analysis software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism or R.
- FELASA certification is a plus
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, you are flexible, can-do attitude and problem solver
- Strong team spirit with ability to work autonomously
- Able to respond to changing priorities with short lead times in a multi-tasks environment and to identify problems and work toward solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required (French and English).
- Must be goal-oriented, quality-conscientious and organized.
- We offer you a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with your expertise and experience.
- Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from 1st quarter 2022.
This opportunity to join a dynamic quickly growing company sounds appealing to you? You want to be involved in the development of innovative research products with medical applications? Do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter (with reference 2021/01/RA) to Valérie Chapelle: email@example.com
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives Bone Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Bone Therapeutics employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Bone Therapeutics. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position because of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. We thank you for your understanding.
Apply to this job