Bone Therapeutics SA is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of cell therapy products to address unmet medical needs in orthopedics and other diseases . At the forefront of science and medicine and leader in its field, the Company is developing innovative regenerative products, containing bone-forming cells, using its proprietary stem cell-based technology platform. With its strong portfolio of clinical programs (Phase II and Phase III) and preclinical programs, Bone Therapeutics is organized as a “mini-pharma”, with departments for preclinical research, clinical studies, quality control, quality assurance, regulation and administration.
Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from September 2021.
To strengthen our growing organization, Bone Therapeutics is looking for a
Business Development Manager (M/F)
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer (CBO), you will contribute to the Business Development efforts of Bone Therapeutics, which are of vital importance to our strategic plan.
Responsibilities and main activities
You will play a key role in the company’s in-licensing and out-licensing deals, including partner selection, due diligences and contract negotiations;
You will lead the various landscape analyses, including identification of potential partners, competition and patent analysis, commercial and scientific evaluation of opportunities;
You will present progresses and results to Senior Management and facilitate the decision-making process.
- You hold a PhD degree or equivalent in Life Science;
- You have a minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in this field, preferably in big pharma with a proven involvement in commercial deals. Candidates with experience in venture capital and large management consultancy firms are also encouraged to apply;
- You demonstrate experience with dealing with high pressure timelines and deliver on time;
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- You can work independently and as an integral member of a high-performing team;
- You master MS Office;
- You are fluent in English. French is an asset.
- We offer you a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with your expertise and experience.
- Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from September 2021.
This opportunity to join a dynamic quickly growing company sounds appealing to you? You want to be involved in the development of innovative research products with medical applications? Do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter (with reference "Business Development Manager") to Valérie Chapelle: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Bone Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Bone Therapeutics employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Bone Therapeutics. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position because of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. We thank you for your understanding.
Apply to this job