Bone Therapeutics SA is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of cell therapy products to address unmet medical needs in orthopedics and other diseases . At the forefront of science and medicine and leader in its field, the Company is developing innovative regenerative products, containing bone-forming cells, using its proprietary stem cell-based technology platform. With its strong portfolio of clinical programs (Phase II and Phase III) and preclinical programs, Bone Therapeutics is organized as a “mini-pharma”, with departments for preclinical research, clinical studies, quality control, quality assurance, regulation and administration.
Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from first quarter 2022.
To strengthen our growing organization, Bone Therapeutics is looking for a
Senior Immunologist (M/F)
We are seeking a Senior Immunologist with 4-6 years of post-doctoral or industry experience to help develop novel allogeneic cell therapy products. This position will report to the Chief Scientific Officer, and will involve participation in an interdisciplinary research team dedicated to the characterization of the biology of cell therapy products in vitro as well as in vivo. The candidate should have a strong record of productivity and have extensive knowledge in immunology and immune cell evaluation, including animal models of autoimmunity. The ideal candidate should have expertise in cellular immunology, flow cytometry, expertise with animal models, and signal transduction pathways.
Responsibilities and main activities
- Develop a strong platform for the immunological evaluation and characterization of cell therapies;
- Develop cell-based assays to evaluate immune properties;
- Establish in vitro and in vivo models of immunological diseases;
- Present findings at international conferences;
- Contributing to a positive team-focused company culture.
- PhD with 5 years of experience in cell therapy and expertise in immunology or related field;
- Demonstrated ability to characterize immunological properties of cells;
- Expertise in flow cytometry;
- Experience with interacting with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage timelines;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English. Good knowledge in French is a plus.
- Rigorous, passionate, dynamic and excellent team skills;
- Open mind, enthusiastic, sense of innovation and literature reading and update.
- We offer you a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with your expertise and experience.
- Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from 1st quarter 2022.
This opportunity to join a dynamic quickly growing company sounds appealing to you? You want to be involved in the development of innovative research products with medical applications? Do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter (with reference 2021/06/SIM) to Valérie Chapelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives Bone Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Bone Therapeutics employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Bone Therapeutics. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position because of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. We thank you for your understanding.
Apply to this job