Bone Therapeutics SA is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of cell therapy products to address unmet medical needs in orthopedics and other diseases . At the forefront of science and medicine and leader in its field, the Company is developing innovative regenerative products, containing bone-forming cells, using its proprietary stem cell-based technology platform. With its strong portfolio of clinical programs (Phase II and Phase III) and preclinical programs, Bone Therapeutics is organized as a “mini-pharma”, with departments for preclinical research, clinical studies, quality control, quality assurance, regulation and administration.
Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from first quarter 2022.
To strengthen our growing organization, Bone Therapeutics is looking for a
QC Supervisor (M/F)
Responsibilities and main activities
- Supervise the work in the QC laboratory: plan, organize and follow-up the progress of the QC tests on raw/starting materials, intermediate and final products;
- Manage QC technician(s);
- Perform analytical testing (flow cytometry, cell counting,…) in support to QC technician(s);
- Ensure the follow-up of the QC subcontractors;
- Ensure the maintenance of the laboratory safety and quality rules as well as the internal rules;
- Ensure the maintenance of equipments;
- Participate in the definition of repositories, specifications and methods;
- Develop and validate analytical method;
- Write validation protocol;
- Plan and execute the analytical tests (together with QC technician(s));
- Write report;
- Report results that are out of specifications, invalid, out of tendency;
- Follow-up the budget; Interact with R&D, Process Development and QA;
- Technology surveillance (keep on track the development of new technologies and equipments);
- Occasional work during the weekend
- You hold a Master degree or Ph. D., in sciences or bio-engineering;
- You have a minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Thorough understanding and mastery of analytical QC methods as Flow cytometry, Q-PCR and cell based assays;
- Experience with mesenchymal stem cell is a plus;
- GMP knowledge and quality mindset;
- Fluent in French and professional proficiency in English;
- Computer skills (Windows environment);
- Rigorous, passionate, dynamic and excellent team skills;
- Hands-on problem solving and proactive attitude;
- Open mind, enthusiastic, sense of innovation and literature reading and update.
- We offer you a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with your expertise and experience.
- Currently based in Gosselies (Biopark), our premises will move to Louvain-la-Neuve as from 1st quarter 2022.
This opportunity to join a dynamic quickly growing company sounds appealing to you? You want to be involved in the development of innovative research products with medical applications? Do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter (with reference 2021/05/QCS) to Valérie Chapelle: email@example.com
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives Bone Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Bone Therapeutics employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Bone Therapeutics. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position because of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. We thank you for your understanding.
Apply to this job